Job shadowing is an excellent opportunity for students to explore a career by experiencing the job for a day and gathering important information directly from a person working in a career field of interest.
- Job shadowing is encouraged for all students in 9th-12th grades and is arranged by student and the parent.
- The shadow forms can be obtained in Guidance or printed from below.
The permission form must be completed and returned to Mrs. Thompson prior to the job shadow experience and verification form returned the day after.
The student will be counted absent until all forms are returned; the absence will be changed to an excused school activity once both forms are returned
2018-2019 Job Shadow Dates:
Career Talk Events:
(These events will be hosted in designated classroom)
- September 20 - US Marine Recruiter
- September 28- LeGrande Cosmetology Institute
- October 4 - Pro-athletic Trainer Ron Trapps
- October 11 - Carolina Construction School
- October 17 - District Career Fair at USCL
- October 18 - LeGrande Institute ( Seniors Only)
**See Mrs. Thompson for details**