Job shadowing is an excellent opportunity for students to explore a career by experiencing the job for a day and gathering important information directly from a person working in a career field of interest.
- Job shadowing is encouraged for all students in 9th-12th grades and is arranged by student and the parent.
- The shadow forms can be obtained in Guidance or printed from below.
The permission form must be completed and returned to Mrs. Thompson one week prior to the job shadow experience and verification form returned the day after.
The student will be counted absent until both forms are returned; the absence will be changed to an excused school activity once both forms are returned
2017-2018 Job Shadow Forms & Dates
Senior Job Shadow Form October 25, 2017
Junior Job Shadow Form November 30, 2017
Sophomore Job Shadow February 16, 2018
Freshman Job Shadow March 8, 2018
Career Share Events:
(These events will be hosted in designated classroom)
- October 27- Founders Federal/Investment Banking
- November 3 - US Army /Military
- November 17 - CN2 News/Broadcast Journalism
- February 2 - Careers in Sports
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Indiana Pacers
**See Mrs. Thompson for details**