I graduated from the University of Virginia with a BA in Spanish and an MT. I have been fortunate enough to spend time in Spain, Mexico, and Puerto Rico and would love to be able to travel to more countries in the future. I have taught at Heritage since it opened. Over the years, I have taught Spanish 1-4 and have also taught Math 7 and Algebra. In addition to teaching, I serve as the WLC department chair and the sponsor of the Class of 2021. I also enjoy attending concerts, games, and drama productions that my students participate in. I am looking forward to a great year.
E-mail is the fastest way to get in contact with me. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I expect all of my students to come to class prepared with all of their materials, ready to learn.
I will do my best to post homework on Google Classroom. I can't guarantee that some times this may not happen. You are responsible for writing down any homework we do have in your phone, agenda, etc. If you aren't given a specific homework assignment, it is recommended that you spend time each day reviewing vocabulary.
- If I’m absent I should first ask a friend what we did that day, then check Google Classroom for homework assignments, come by before school to collect any handouts, and lastly after doing all of these steps e-mail Ms. O'Hare knowing that she will most likely not check her e-mail frequently outside of work hours.
- Resources for the class can be found on Ms. O'Hare's Google Site page or in Google Classroom.
- This teacher uses Google Classroom. The join codes are the following Algebra 1: x9fuii, Spanish 1: ipv4c1o, and Spanish 4H: c9hu8z.
- Where can I go if I need help in this class? You can always ask Ms. O'Hare for help before school.
- Technology Used in the class: We will use the county-supplied device and cell phones occasionally with permission.
- Students will most likely NOT need their cell phones since they will be required to bring their charged school device and headphones to class each day.
- Parents can join classes by going here to join our Google Classroom:
Algebra 1: x9fuii
Spanish 1: ipv4c1o
Spanish 4H: c9hu8z
Parents can join Remind by texting the following to 81010:
Algebra 1: @bc98eh
Spanish 4H: @bga8eh