LC Athletics Boosters Club
Welcome to the LC Athletics Booster Club Webpage!! We are thrilled to have your support and look forward to seeing you at our home events!!
The LC Athletics Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) (non-profit organization), that has supported Louisa County Athletics for decades. Our members volunteer hours of service to help provide assistance with various aspects of the Athletics Department, including: providing funds for team equipment, warm-up suits, travel bags, trophies for end-of-season banquets, championship tee shirts/sweatshirts/jackets, help Coaches who are Booster Members pay their VHSL dues, provide scholarship opportunities for senior athletes, and many more. Each team / team parent that participates with home game concessions earns money that goes directly to their "team account". Your participation and efforts help offset costs that our coaches incur (equipment, uniforms...). This means that the Boosters Club relies solely on parent involvement to assist with concessions. Be sure to capitalize on this opportunity to help out our teams and program!!
Booster Board Members:
- President-Susan Pleasants email email@example.com
- Vice President-Chris Duerson email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer-Susan Sharpe email email@example.com
- Secretary-Paige Carpenter email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President-Linda Boxley email email@example.com
- Members at Large-Lisa Grubbs & Yvette Williamson
- Concessions Chair-Ms. Linda Boxley email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concessions Co. Chair-Christin Thurston email email@example.com
- Director of Athletics-Mr. George "Coach Stanley" email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The LC Athletics Boosters Club!!!
Forms to join for the 2018-2019 year will be available soon.
Booster Club Meetings are generally the 1st Mondays of each month @6:15pm in Louisa County High School.
Meeting times and locations are subject to change and notification will be sent under such circumstance.
- July-NO MEETING
- August 6th, 2018
- August 27th, 2017 (which serves as the September meeting)
- October 1st, 2018
- November 5th, 2018
- December 3rd, 2018
- January 7th, 2019
- February 4th, 2019
- March 4th, 2019
- April 1st, 2019
- May 6th, 2019
- June 10th, 2019