Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board staff can access this page to find out about upcoming meetings and events.
- Staff can also book a place on these events through the form attached to each meeting or event.
- Evaluations of all of our meetings, support days and training are available on this platform.
- Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board staff can also email Schools Division to find out additional information and submit general queries, through the Contact Page [Click Here].
Student Support Team Training
Student Support Team Training for staff who have not attended training to date, takes place in the Boardroom of Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board on Tuesday, 3 and Wednesday, 4 December from 9.30 am each day.
The training will include inputs from Tusla, NEPS, JigSaw and staff of Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board.
There will be workshops provided by the following;
- SST Team in your School - Roles and Responsibilities of the Team (Sinéad Carey - Deputy Principal - Gaelcholáiste Luimnigh)
- Wellbeing - NEPS (Christine O' Sullivan - NEPS)
- Responding to Critical Incidents - NEPS (Richard Egan - NEPS)
- Tusla - Child Protection and Welfare, PPFS and CYPSC in the Mid West & Prevention, Partnership and Family Support (Mick Parry & Sinead Hickey - Tusla)
- Check and Connect (Joe Lynch - LCETB)
- JigSaw - Teacher Personal Wellbeing (Gerard Linane)
- Suicide Prevention Training Opportunities - Safe Talk (Ciara Dempsey)