Confirmed SPEC 2020 Speakers
Prof. Eric Betzig, Co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. UC Berkeley Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, the Eugene D. Commins Presidential Chair in Experimental Physics, a Senior Fellow at the Janelia Research Campus, and an Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Prof. Małgorzata Barańska, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Dr. Edward Barnard, The Molecular Foundry, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, USA
- Prof. Matt Baker, University Of Strathclyde, Scotland
- Dr. Hans Bechtel, Advanced Light Source, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, USA
- Prof. Rohit Bhargava, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Prof. Ben Brown, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab and UC Berkeley, USA
- Prof. Randy Carney, UC Davis, USA
- Prof. Connor Evans, Harvard University, USA
- Prof. Peter Gardner, Manchester University, UK
- Prof. Klaus Gerwert, Bochum University, Germany
- Prof. Achim Kohler, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway
- Dr. Pasquale Maffia, University of Glasgow, Scotland
- Prof. David Mayerich, University of Houston, USA
- Prof. Wei Min, Columbia University, USA
- Prof. Boris Mizaikoff, University of Ulm, Germany
- Dr. Ioachim Pupeza, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany
- Prof. Nick Stone, University of Exeter, UK
- Prof. Josep Sule-Suso, University Hospitals of North Midlands and Keele University, UK
- Prof. Siva Umpathy, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Prof. Bayden Wood, Monash University, Australia
- Prof. Tomasz Wrobel, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
More to be added as they are confirmed...
Speakers will also be selected from the submitted abstracts
In addition to those invited, some speakers will be selected from among the submitted abstracts.
Complete program to be published on the website in advance of the meeting.