District Media Center
Staff may have videos, books, and learning kits delivered by district mail just by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the catalog to see what is available:
You can also read over 500 professional e-books for free on the catalog site under Destiny Discover. Topics include teaching K-12 all subjects, technology management, technology education, library lessons, school administration, and common core. Each month you will get an informational email about using the District Media Collection.
How do you access all this free knowledge?
- Go to the LAPS Library Page: https://laps.follettdestiny.com
- Click on the “District Media Collection” link.
- Click on "login" (upper right hand corner) and then choose "log in using Destiny".
- User Name: first part of your email address
- Password: destiny
- Click on “Catalog” tab.
- Click on “Destiny Discover” link (last link in left hand column).
- You are automatically logged in to the eBook system.
- Click on "Collections" (upper right hand corner) and choose e-books.
- Look through the books and click on the title. Then click check out. You can access your book by logging into Destiny from any computer or laptop. As with any library, books can only be checked out by one person at a time, unless the infinity symbol shows up on the book title.