Training & Development
The Training & Development Committee of the Library Association of Singapore believes in and advocates for the continuing professional development and workplace learning of all members, to uplift the profession and increase capacity of the industry. We welcome all suggestions for programming - feel free to reach out to us or speak to a colleague in the committee.
What does the Training & Development committee do?
Terms of Reference (revised 2017):
- To champion library education, training and development for the professional.
- To review continuing library education needs and develop learning opportunities for library staff.
- To seek out and collaborate with potential partners for learning programmes.
- To recommend and stimulate an interest in LIS-related fields of study and research.
- To represent the Association in matters relating to professional development.
Last update: 4 April 2018