CONTACT: Dave Tecklenburg, Superintendent
Lamar School District Re-2
210 W. Pearl St.
Lamar, CO 81052
Phone: 719-336-3251 Fax: 719-336-3251
-EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER-
2018-2019 Employment Opportunities
None At This Time
None at this time!
(1) Colorado Teacher License with Appropriate Endorsement Required [HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR]
(2) Bilingual (English/Spanish) Individual Preferred
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $32,000 - $55,885 [158 Day Contract]
EMPLOYMENT STARTING DATE:
APPLICATION MATERIALS REQUESTED:
(1) Lamar School District Application [access on website/employment link]
(2) Letter of Application
(4) Copy of Colorado Teacher License [If Applicable]
(5) Transcripts [Official or Copy]
(6) A Minimum of 3 Recent Professional Recommendation Letters
[Recent graduates should include your cooperating teacher's final evaluation]
(7) Materials To Support Your Candidacy [Optional]
IN-DISTRICT INDIVIDUALS ---- Submit completed "Intent To Transfer" form to Personnel Office.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
LAMAR HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD GIRLS BASKETBALL
ASSISTANT BOYS BASKETBALL
ASSISTANT BOYS/GIRLS TRACK
LAMAR MIDDLE SCHOOL
ASSISTANT 7-8TH BOYS BASKETBALL
Special Education Teacher Aide ---- Lamar High School
- 8.25 Hours/Day
- 149 Days/Year
- Full Benefits
- Employment Start Date As Soon As Possible
-Starting Salary Range $11.70 - $16.38 Per Hour
*High School Diploma required
* A.A. Deghree -OR- Equivalency Test required
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) Individual preferred
- High School Diploma required
- A.A. Degree -OR- 2 years of completed college courses completed
- Colorado Substitute Teacher Authorization
Pay is $110 per day.
Submit an "Intent To Transfer" form [available above] along with a resume of qualifications and experiences to the Personnel Office.
Submit completed classified application [available above] along with a resume of qualifications & experience to the Personnel Office.
For information contact Lamar School District Re-2; Personnel Office; 210 West Pearl; Lamar, CO 81052; 719-336-3251; www.lamarschools.org [website/employment link]. Open until filled. E.O.E.