LAKersh Diversity Plan
Workforce Diversity Plan and Outreach
LAKersh is committed to a procurement strategy that provides opportunities to small businesses, is supportive of the regional economy, and is designed to achieve racial and gender equity in contracting. We aspire to achieve MWSDV business enterprises and ESB participation in contracting and purchasing activities, including goods and services, personal/professional services. Accordingly:
- Our contracting agreements will address applicable State of Oregon MWSDV and ESB law.
- We will use the State of Oregon’s Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity (COBID) for guidance in our efforts.
- We will utilize the State of Oregon’s Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity Certification Directory.
- We will engage in outreach activities to encourage eligible businesses to obtain state MWSDV or ESB certification.
- We strive to maintain association with a variety of professional organizations to connect with a wider pool of potential suppliers.
LAKersh provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.