I am looking forward to an exciting year exploring and learning with them. I have a few reminders that will help all of us get through the first few days!
- Please label your child’s belongings.
- Each child should bring in a blanket and a sheet for nap time. Crib sheets work perfect. The items will be sent home every Friday for washing.
- Please provide an extra change of clothes incase of accidents or spills.
- If your child wears pull-ups, please label and send in a package. We will keep it in the class.
- We will be having snack time in the afternoon. Please send your child with one drink and one healthy snack.
- Students should be dropped off at 7:55 am and line up on line “V”.
Open communication is an important part of your child’s education. When we work together it only benefits the child. Please email me at email@example.com or call the school with any important messages.
I am excited to meet you child and start our adventure together!