Welcome to my Academic Profile page.
My name is Mohammad Esmail Ahmad. I'm a lecturer with a M.Sc degree in Computer Science, teaching in the Computer Science Department as a part time faculty.
I received my B.Sc degree (Top student) in the field of Statistics and Computer Science from the University of Sulaimani, Iraq 2007, and the M.Sc. degree (First class with distinction) in the field of Computer Science from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, India 2011.
- I personally believe that teaching is a great opportunity to educate and server student in the highest level.
- Any sort of discrimination shall be voided.
- Student is a center in the education system, we all must focus on student-centered learning
- Instructors are instruments of learnings, students are objectives of education.
- Instructors have a power that can influence people around him/her and drive the society towards stability and peaceful.