Kizhan Salar is an Assistant lecturer in Komar University of Science and Technology (KUST) for nearly five years. She had taught Academic English I, Academic English II, Comprehension I, Comprehension II , Conversation I , Composition, and worked as a senior coordinator for the presidency office. She was a member of Quality Assurance and the Examination Committee . She was the coordinator Department of English in Komar University of Science and Technology for nearly three years.
Prior to joining Komar University, she worked as a librarian in National Taipei University of Technology and an instructor in Joy Enterprise Organization in Taiwan . She worked as a trilingual interpreter (Chinese, English and Kurdish). Kizhan earned her B.A in Applied English Language from National Taipei University of Technology and her MA in English Literature from Harbin Institute of Technology.
Currently, she is teaching Comprehension II, Advance conversation I, Medieval Drama , Rise of the Novel. Her primary research interests include fiction, comparative literature, gender study, creative writing, critical theory, cultural studies, public speaking , and communication.
- I personally believe that teaching is a great opportunity to educate and server student in the highest level.
- Any sort of discrimination shall be voided.
- Student is a center in the education system, we all must focus on student-centered learning.
- Instructors are instruments of learning, students are objectives of education.
- Instructors have a power that can influence people around him/her and drive the society towards stability and peaceful.