Bayad Jamal Ali
Dr. Bayad Jamal Ali is the CEO and Deputy Chairman of Bayad Group Corporation
Head Quartered in Slemani, Kurdistan, Iraq. He is running Samsung Electronics
business in Iraq for consumer electronics products; and he successfully achieved
number one market share in most of the products in the Iraqi market. Adding to that,
Bayad received the award of Samsung Best Sales Achievement in the Middle East for
the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 as well as Best Outstanding Performance
in 2015. The company excelled in many business fields from strategic expansion,
digital marketing, customer service, brand building, and business development.
Bayad was the first student admitted in American University of Iraq- Sulaimani, and
he was active in student life, he was the President of the Student Association of the
Biography of Bayad Jamal Ali
American University of Iraq- Sulaimani; he was also active in organizing the social
life of students, and creating student bodies. Beside, Bayad started publishing the first
university newspaper “Panorama”.
Bayad Jamal Ali holds:
- Doctorate in Business Administration from Paris School of Business.
- Master in Business Administration from the American University of Iraq –
- Bachelor of Science of Business Administration from the American University
of Iraq – Sulaimani.
- Diploma of Corporate Strategy and Economic Policy from Harvard Business
- Diploma of Negotiation and Highly Influential Skills from London Business
- Samsung Management Certificate from Samsung Middle East and North
Africa Head Quarters.
- Leadership and Debate Development Skills Certificate from World Debate