I have joined the Department of Medical Laboratory Science [MLS] at Komar University of Science and Technology [KUST] in October 2015 as MLS Coordinator.
In 2013, I received MSc Degree in Biochemical Engineering from the University of Birmingham, UK.
I have more than thirteen years of experience in governmental hospital laboratories and have worked efficiently in almost every single laboratory sections. Furthermore, I delivered laboratory course lectures to graduate learners.
Quality advancement of both healthcare services & entire relevant personnel’s attitude has always been on the top of my priorities.
- I personally believe that teaching is a great opportunity to educate and serve student in the highest level.
- Any sort of discrimination shall be voided.
- Student is a center in the education system, we all must focus on student-centered learning
- Instructors are instruments of learnings, students are objectives of education.
- Instructors have a power that can influence people around him/her and drive the society towards stability and peacel.