If you are withdrawing your student from Klein Collins...
Please follow the procedures below when withdrawing students (this includes withdrawing from one KISD campus to go to another):
· Please contact the Registrar's Office - firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-484-5228 with a 24 hour notice when possible to help expedite the withdrawal process.
· Parent/Guardian must come to the registrar's office to sign the KISD Withdrawal Form with a valid photo ID. At this time, or before, all KISD property would be returned (i.e. laptop with all accessories, library books, textbooks, uniforms, monies owed (current and previous years) through School Cash Online (debit or credit card) or at the campus (cash or check only)
· Best times to come in to fill out the withdrawal form and return property are from 7:00 - 11:00 and 1:00 - 2:00.
· Information needed for withdrawal:
Name and School District of new school, new family address, and any updated contact information.
· Refund of lunch account: Please contact Klein Food Services at 832-249-4000.