STEP 1: Complete the online LSC application on Apply Texas. Click here for link.
- Log into your MyLonestar account and you must complete the Pre-Assessment activity prior to taking TSI.
- Lonestar ID number will be emailed to you 1-2 days after completion of application.
- Meningitis Vaccination - Required for students taking a class ON a LSC campus. * Waived if taking classes online or on KC campus.
STEP 2: Placement Test (See qualifying test scores HERE)
STEP 3: Registration
- Turn in qualifying test score & Lonestar ID to Mrs. Woolridge in room 138. (Counseling office)
- Once all above steps are complete, you will receive the blue registration form from Mrs. Woolridge.
STEP 4: Pay your Fees.
**Be sure to only register for classes offered at the Lonestar campus @ University Park.**
How to Apply Step by Step Instructions
**Online Agreement Form: If you plan on taking an online class, please sign and return this form to the DC counselor.**
How to do a Class Search
1. Go to the following website: www.lonestar.edu/ClassSearch/index.php
2. Semester: Spring/Summer/Fall (March 4th summer registration begins) Classes fill up quickly!!
3. Search for Classes: Economics = ECON 2301 (Macro is dual credit), Government = GOVT 2305 (Federal GOVT)
4. On left side choose LSC-University Park Campus -Expand from arrow to view classes
5. Choose the section and class # and write them in the appropriate box on the blue form.
6. Take all forms to Lone Star University Park to register or to Mrs. Woolridge.
-Dual credit students cannot register online.
*You can check out Rate Your Professor if you want to see what others say about professors.
**You are not able to register for mini-mester classes. Make sure your classes are full semester classes!