- Hey Panthers and Parents! I'm so excited to be working at Klein Oak High School, and feel privileged to be teaching a useful and fun subject as Geometry.
- Students and Parents, please access this google site from your google drive at anytime by typing https://sites.google.com/kleinisd.net/judith-alvarado-kohs-geometry/home
- The best way to reach me is by email: email@example.com
- We are a flipped classroom! This means that students take notes at home and complete the assignment in class. No assignments should be taken home as students are able to complete the assignment in class. Students have access to blank notes, notes videos, and assignments through Schoology and EdPuzzle.
- View the syllabus for more information about the Geometry Course.
My tutorial times are Monday & Thursday after school until 3:30, though I'm often in the classroom until 4:00 everyday! Please check the syllabus for the tutorial times offered in the morning with other Geometry teachers.