Please download and complete the Transcript Request Form.
Transcripts are $2.00 each (cash & exact change only). Bring exact change payment to the Cain Registrar's Office.
- A separate request is required for each transcript..
- The transcript request may be mailed or presented in person at the Cain Registrar’s Office. Emailed requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Allow three school days for processing and mailing once the form has been received by the Registrar’s Office.
- Final transcripts for the current year graduating class are mailed approximately the second week of June. Transcript requests received AFTER JUNE 7TH will be processed when the Registrar’s Office reopens in August.
- An OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT with the school seal must be mailed directly to the college or university. Per KISD policy, official transcripts cannot be given to a student or parent.
- If you attach your completed college application to the form when you turn it in, it will be mailed with your transcript.
- An UNOFFICIAL transcript is any transcript that is hand-carried. It does not have the school seal.