When is KernCUE 2018?
- Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 8:00am to 3:30pm
What is the registration cost for KernCUE 2018?
- Until October 24 = $100 for non members and $85 for Members
- After October 25 = $100 for everyone
- Last day to submit a purchase order is __
What does registration include?
- Access to the event, lunch and door prizes!
Where can I purchase tickets?
Who should attend?
- New and veteran Teachers, Administration, Curriculum Directors and Specialists, Technology Coordinators, Aspiring Teachers, Substitute Teachers
What if I have attended before? Should I attend again?
- Absolutely! Educational Technology is always advancing and so should we!
Why should I attend?
- Topics will be focused on Educational Technology in the classroom and at your school site. This may include Project-Based Learning, Maker Spaces, Google Apps for Education, Twitter, Social Media, Hyperdocs, STEAM activities/labs, 3-D Printing, Topics for grades K-12.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
Where is KernCUE 2018?
- Standard Middle School, 1222 N Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93308