KUMARAGURU COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Welcome to Characterization and Analysis Facilty @ Department of Biotechnology
Sample submission Instruction:
- Samples have to be submitted after payment with receipt to Mr.Ramasamy, Lab Technician, ADM 110: Bioprocess and Enzyme technology Lab on all working Wednesdays and analysis spectrum will be mailed within 3 working days.
- If liquid sample : Buffer / Solvent used has to be submitted for background subtraction
- Access to the facility is only available through Online registration
- For each analysis, separately coded, labelled and properly packed sample in sufficient quantity with date should be submitted.
- KCT will not have any liability whatsoever arises out of using the analysis report.
- Soft copy of FTIR spectrum will mailed to the e-mail address submitted.
- Please note that interpretation of the result, conclusion based on result, certificate, recommendation etc will not be provided with the analysis.
- Faculty/Students are not encouraged to remain present during the analysis, unless the nature of the analysis is such that client’s inputs are required during carrying out of the analysis. In such cases a prior appointment must be fixed with the concerned equipment in-charge.
Payment: Rs. 100/- per sample (excluding 15% service tax). Payment can be made at Administrative office on all working days from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Payment can also be done through online transfer
Vendor Name: Correspondent
NAME OF THE BANK: KARUR VYSYA BANK
Account Number: 1245 1150 0000 0014
IFSC CODE: KVBL0001245
BRANCH NAME: KCT-EC
Contact Information: -
Mrs. V. Veerabhuvaneswari
Assistant Professor -I
Department of Biotechnology, KCT, Coimbatore
Office: 0422-2661100 Ext: 1342
Working Hours: Weekdays 9.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M.