Religion

Surprisingly, Namibia only has one major religion, which is Christianity. First of all, Christianity takes up about 90% of the dominant religion, and the other 10% are indigenous beliefs. Christianity is based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, a Jew from Palestine under Roman control. A number of adherents of Christianity are 2.2 billion people! The God of Christianity is the holy trinity, or God the Father. The meaning of life for Christianity is that all have sinned and therapy separated from God. Salvation is through faith in Christ, and for some, sacraments and good works. Then, the belief of the afterlife in Christianity is the resurrection of the body and soul, eternal heaven or hell (most denominations), and temporary purgatory (Catholicism). The practices of Christianity are prayer, Bible study, baptism, Eucharist (communion), Church on Sundays, and numerous holidays. Finally, the text of Christianity is the Hebrew Bible is the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. In conclusion, Namibia's only dominant religion is Christianity.