One on One Coaching
Could you benefit from a thinking partner - someone who holds your agenda and honors what’s important to you in a way that brings more clarity and agency for moving forward in your life? Coaching can help you flourish in new ways across your personal and professional life. It can help you face significant change when you are not sure how to navigate the ambiguity and unknown of where you are and what's ahead? It's a customize and process-oriented conversation based on what's most important to you.
I listen deeply, engage you with powerful questions, reflect back patterns and draw out your own insights. I use a combination of structured exercises, coaching tools and conversational skills to fully support you and your process.
Have more questions before you get started? Contact me for a free consultation to see if working together is a good fit.
$250 for 2 sessions per month or $325 for 3 session per month (each session is 50-60 minutes, on the phone or in person)
Here's what new clients can expect as they get started
- A questionnaire to be completed prior to our first session
- An initial 80 minute intake session - to help me begin to understand your context, your perspective and your aspirations (This session is longer but is the same price as a regular session.)
- An initial 3 month contract with a 2 session minimum per month - the intake session plus 5 regular session. After this, we can work on a month to month basis.
- Payment can be paid in full in advance or at the beginning of each coaching month
- You can expect to explore your values, thoughts and feelings as well as ideas, hurdles, possibilities and solutions.
- You can expect me to pay attention to what matters most to you, ask a wide variety of questions that cause you think, reflect, ideate and discern.
- You can expect confidentiality
- You can expect transformation within yourself
Ready to get started or have questions? Click the button below and send me an email!
Other Options for Individual Coaching and Growth
Enneagram and Coaching
I'm a certified Integrative 9 Enneagram Practitioner and love to use the iEQ9 assessment with clients to deepen their self-awareness, resiliency and personal growth. The goal is to become more self-aware, self-accepting and resourceful in healthy integrative ways. In working with the tool, I offer the following:
- A 3-hour debrief of the assessment (2 90-minute sessions)
- 1:1 coaching on topics of your choice, using the insights from the Enneagram and the type with which you identify. (coaching fees and guidelines from above apply)
- Small group learning journeys to understand and utilize various aspects of the Enneagram model and all the types. Content includes a deep dive into each type, how to leverage our wings and lines for our development, exploring the centers of intelligence and expression, tools to recognize our shadow and hidden assumptions that sabotage us... and more.
For more information about the Integrative 9 assessment and approach to the Enneagram, check out their website: www.integrative9.com
Special Offering - Walk With Me
If you live or work in Santa Cruz County, Santa Clara County or in the southern portion of San Mateo County (San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park) - consider joining me for a walking conversation. I can come to your place of work or you can come to my neck of the woods and we can conduct our coaching conversation while walking and using the outdoor environment to create some fresh insights - plus you get your exercise in. Two for one!
“Vulnerability is hard, scary and dangerous but it’s not as hard, scary or dangerous as getting to the end of our lives and having to ask ourselves, ‘What if I would have shown up?’” ~ Brené Brown
Showing up for your life isn't about working really hard and giving it all you've got. It's about bringing your truest self to the table. Don't get me wrong. That's hard work in and of itself but it’s not about doing more and more things for more and more people. Showing up for our lives is about living in alignment with your authentic self and what matters most. It's not a self-centered approach to life. It's setting down your cover story, picking up your true story and engaging the world – your people, your work, your community, your faith with your truest self.