The Kamadolli Strategy Group (“KSG”) brings together the advisory interests of its two principals – Shyam and Monali Kamadolli. The team has evolved together as entrepreneurs first, operators second, and investors and consultants last. This makes KSG a unique firm that is less about advice and more about delivering real solutions.
Shyam has built businesses in online commerce, wireless internet, payment processing and broadband services. Thereafter he has led M&A transactions and been a venture capitalist in the US, Europe and India. He leads our asset management and corporate finance practices.
Monali has built highly scaled mission critical systems used by the world’s top retailers, government agencies, and CPG manufacturers. Her entrepreneurial venture was capped by the acquisition of a world class supply chain forecasting product by Oracle. Since then Monali has been helping financial institutions, investment funds, non-profits like schools and NGOs, and startups with scaling their technology organizations and supporting their product strategies. She leads our product and process engineering practice.
Together the KSG team brings over 40 years of operating experience centered on technology but serving a wide swath of business and investment interests. We are most effective when investors or management teams need to redeploy their energies in new directions or revamp tired strategies. Our client roster speaks for itself – and every client is reference-able although we have suppressed some names to honor confidentiality agreements.
- Developing themes for a venture fund, actively sourcing and closing investments
- Managing a portfolio of seed/venture investments including taking board seats
- Working with senior management to evolve an exit strategy and exiting them
- Helping a credible investment team raise a venture capital fund
- Establishing an innovation center and corporate venturing practice
- IP assessment for a technology acquisition
- Structuring an offshore development center
- Organizational analysis and forensics for a technology startup
Note: Not an exhaustive list
(c) 2017 Kamadolli Strategy Group, All Rights Reserved