Take a peek at the program
On-site registration: On-site registrations will continue to be an option but will be charged a $35 late registration fee. A limited number of banquet tickets ($25) will be available — there is not a guarantee of available banquet tickets with on-site registrations.
- Advanced, mail-in registrations— 1/20/19
- Advanced, on-line registrations— 1/20/19
- Late, on-site registrations— incur a $35 late fee
After careful consideration by the SDCTM/SDSTA joint board, the decision has been made to change the joint SDCTM/SDSTA conference title to SD STEM Ed Conference. STEM is more inclusive for subject areas including math and science, but also engineering, CTE, and computer science. Additionally, STEM professional development has become a priority in the budgets of many districts and departments. Only the name is changing! The format and overall excellence of the annual conference will remain the same. Don’t worry. The quality and variety that you have come to expect will be unchanged. Mark your calendars for Feb. 7-9 for the 27th Annual SD STEM Ed Conference in Huron!
Cindy Kroon Conference Chair Cindy.Kroon@k12.sd.us
Goehring/Veitz Leadership Scholarship for 1st year teachers
- Open to teachers in the first year of teaching in South Dakota
- Provides a free conference registration to SDCTM and SDSTA members
- Submit application with your registration