Vision: Na'alehu Elementary School is a dynamic school where all students and staff demonstrate excellence.
School Wide Expectations: Be Safe. Be Respectful. Be Responsible.
A Title I & Migrant Education School
- Student Privacy Information .
- Annual Notice of Non Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Statement .
- Notice of Language Assistance.
- Parents Rights to Request Teacher Qualifications
- Civil Rights Compliance Branch: Contact person is Kate Tolentino. Phone: 808.600.9613 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax at 808.775.8803.