WELCOME TO THE MS 51 SCHOOL BASED CLINIC HOMEPAGE
Greatings! SUNY Downstate Medical Center offers health services at the School Based Health Center located on the MS 51 Campus room 134.
- Physical Exams
- Mental health services
- Urgent care
- Health education and counseling
- First Aid
- Immunizations (such as Influenza, Tetanus/Pertusis & Meningococcal)
- Asthma and diabetes management
- age appropriate reproductive health care
- Screening for vision, hearing, dental
- Screening and referral for health insurance
For more information and to register with our clinic download all forms and return to room 134. Thank you and we look forward to working with you and your child.
The MS 51 School Based Health Center Team
Daniela Ardeljan, PNP Tahira Khalid, LMSW Heather Grey-Watson, MA
- Any Student on crutches must have a doctors note on file. No exceptions! Especially for elevator use.
William Alexander Middle School 51
350 Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215