By Jonathan Dorf
Everything from an accidental first date to a most unusual art exhibit to creating that last, best selfie — we meet a group of teens who are struggling to find the balance between documenting their lives and living them.
We seem to be recording our every experience, but are we making memories or missing out on them?
- In-school Performance: Thursday, March 7, 2019, at 11:30 a.m.
- The in-school performance is free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats.
- Community Performance: Friday, March 8, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
Doors open 30 minutes before scheduled start time.
Tickets for the Community Performance
- $5 for student tickets (General Admission)
- $10 for adult tickets (General Admission)
- Tickets may be purchased online. Remaining tickets may be purchased at the door the night of the show.
Produced by special arrangement with Pioneer Drama Service, Inc., Englewood, Colorado.