Audience and Page views
Jovenet Consulting focuses on informing about new generic Top-Level Domains "only". We like to talk about our clients on publication platforms that we own and on press articles that we write. Our new gTLD reports are now frequently checked by the entire industry.
- PV: 1.970,463 (August 2017)
- Indexed in Google: 6,960 pages
Jovenet Consulting & new gTLD reports
- PV: 35,729 (includes French version of the website)
- Indexed in Google: 262 pages
Other websites from the Jovenet Consulting network
- PV: 398,791
- Indexed in Google: 1,580 pages
- NDD.buzz (in French)
- PV: 121,715
- Indexed in Google: 1,190 pages
- Domaining.pro (new gTLD domaining)
- PV: 109,325
- Indexed in Google: 340 pages
- Guillon.blog (previously blog.guillon.com)
- PV: 292,765
- Indexed in Google: 1,080 pages
- Gtld.events (new)
- PV: 7,992
- Indexed in Google: 27 pages
Total pages views on owned websites as of August 2017: 2,936,780 (previously: 1,063,467).
Our Newsletter is sent everyday with the latest links to the new gTLD information. News are collected each day and sent each night at 8:00 PM CET. We sent five Newsletter per week on Monday through Friday. All subscribers have opted-in.
The "new generic Top-Level Domains group" on LinkedIn:
- Up to 10 discussions initiated per week;
- 2,600+ subscribers and increasing;
- Capacity to send 10,400 messages each month.
- Up to 12 posts per month (articles for clients, blog posts and new gTLD reports);
- Participation in exchanges and focusing on clients new gTLDs.
Anybody in the industry knows that press releases are never read by the right people but the competition. But we also offer this when requested: http://pressroom.prlog.org/guillon/.
- Up to four per month;
- 590,410+ views on CircleId (up to 13,400+ views per article);
- On the French Journal Du Net.