Cleveland High School PTO
Parent Teacher Organization
Cleveland High School now has a PTO!!
We are excited to announce that Cleveland now has a PTO. With such a wonderful surrounding community, we wanted to showcase all that Cleveland High has to offer and find ways to get our community involved in the school. We hope you will consider joining us. Below is information regarding our newly formed PTO!
Interested in Joining US?
Please fill out the form to the left to be added to our email list. If you have any questions or concerns our email is email@example.com
You can also sign up to our Remind 101. We will communicate about upcoming meetings, needed items or volunteers, updates, etc. Text 81010 @cvhspto.
CvHS PTO Officers
President - Melissa Blanchard
Vice-President - Vickie Holbrook
Mandy Thomas - Treasurer
Ginny Penry - Secretary
Amber Searfoss - Teacher Representative
Scheduled Meeting Dates 6pm Media Center
Purpose of Cleveland High School PTO
The objectives of the Cleveland High School PTO will be to:
- Develop and Grow relationships among parents and the community with our school.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Cleveland High School.
- Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
The Cleveland High School PTO will:
- Support the educational programs and extracurricular activities of the school.
- Encourage parents' involvement in their individual children's lives, education, class, and school.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for school programs.
- Coordinate programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Encourage/fund the increased exposure of students to technology.
- Provide feedback/assist with increased awareness of school safety and security issues.
- Organize fundraising efforts to support some additional programs, equipment, and services not covered in the school budget.
- Support the educational goals of the school and assist with attaining those goals through parent and community volunteerism.
- Recruit volunteers and coordinate volunteer efforts to staff PTO functions.
- Stay aware of legislation and political issues that may impact education and schools.
The Cleveland High School PTO will NOT:
- Force parents to participate in PTO and/or school activities.
- Set policy regarding school programs.
- Define the school's curriculum.
- Dictate the technology platforms and/or software used by the school.
- Define or interfere with the school's security program and policies.
- Control the school's budget.
- Endorse a particular political candidate or commercial concern.