Director of Learning - Mrs N Whitham email@example.com
An outline of Year 10 at Ysgol John Bright including information about assessments.
Letters and Information for Parents
Guidance for students:
- You should try and complete all of the activities in the plan by the end of the week.
- Detailed instructions for completing the work on the learning grids will be found on the relevant Google Classroom.
- It is up to you when you complete the work, but don’t leave it until the last minute!
- Make sure that you make time for breaks and lunch. Do what is best for you and your family.
- Stay hydrated & eat healthy food to boost your immune system – it’s important to remain in good health at this time.
- Submit work through your Google Classroom.
- Contact your usual class teacher if you have any learning issues or needs.
Guidance for parents:
- Set a regular time to get up as you would do for a normal school day.
- Check that your son/daughter is following the schedule.
- Encourage your son/daughter to contact their teacher if they are having difficulty with the topic or are unable to access the resources.
- If possible, create a quiet space for your son/daughter to work away from distractions.
- Contact your child's director of learning (details are on the Year Guides section of the school's website) if you need any help – we do not expect you to be teachers!
New grids will appear here by 8am every Monday as well as a link on the school website and in the year 10 central google classroom.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.