Our Mission Statement:
West Jessamine Middle School will equip students to maximize their potential by promoting lifelong learning and engaging the whole student.
Upcoming Activities and Events
- Information about NTI has been sent home (11/07), contact teachers with any questions.
- Math MAP - December 10th
- Registration for DC is about to close. Contact Mr. Sowders with questions.
High School Visit and Scheduling
- Operation Preparation Letter
- Jan 18th- Tour of WJHS and JCTC - During School
- Jan 24th-Progressive 8th Grade Parent Nights at EJHS/WJHS and JCTC
- Jan 31st-Operation Preparation at WJMS - Students will make course request for their 9th grade year at this time.
Mustang Teacher Contact Information
- Rhonda Collier - Informational Studies
- Angela Lewis - Social Studies
- Andrea Ramsey - Math
- Lauren Powell - Literature Studies
- Craig Sowders - Team Leader, Science
- Bobbi Williams - Math, Collaboration
To speak with a teacher on the phone, please call the school's main line (1-859-885-2244) during our planning time (10:40 - 12:00). If we are unavailable, we will return your call as soon as possible.
Student of the Month
Congratulations to Peyton Corman and Favour Odubena, our December Mustang Students of the Month! Both of these students have exhibited behaviors that show true Colt's Character and have shown great leadership to students on our team!
Upcoming this Week (1/14/2019 - 1/18/2019):
- Comparative Anatomy, Embryology, and Vestigial Structures.
- Quiz over Fossil Evidence - 11/15
- Quiz over Comparative Embryology 11-16/17
- Final Draft of Essay due 11/16
- Introduction to Earth Science.
- Intolerable Acts
- Boston Tea Party
- Boston Massacre