Purple Team - Mr. Burdick
Welcome 6th Graders and Families.
On this website you will find assignments, resources for research, daily slides and important links. Below is a calendar which has due dates, daily descriptions of topics we are learning about and links to assignments.
***New January 23, 2019*** A list of assignments follows the calendar that contain links to the assignment that you may print off or use digitally.
I am available during Access as well as before school from 7:45-8:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with me.
In addition you may contact me any time via email: Dylan.Burdick@jeffco.k12.co.us
Outdoor Lab News and Notes
**New January 13, 2018**
Here are some Outdoor Lab links:
- Students were given a Acknowledgment Form for parents to fill out. This must be turned back to Mr. Burdick by February 5th!! Here is a link to it that you can print out, initial, sign and return: Form
- Do you want Outdoor Lab gear like hoodies, t-shirts, water bottles, sunglasses and more. Go to the following link to find out how to order: http://www.outdoorlabfoundation.org/shop
- Are you having difficulties finding out how to afford Outdoor Lab? King Soopers and Safeway offer a card program that gives a portion of their sales towards fundraising for OELS. Visit the following link for more information: http://outdoorlabfoundation.org/lab-cards-program/
Santino's St. Baldrick's Presentation Links
Directions for Calendar:
- Click on the day to give you details on the day, assignment and any other information on what we are doing.
- All of the assignments and slides are attached to the day it was assigned (It will usually have a title for the assignment).
- Click on the detail of day and click "more details"
- It will bring you to the full calendar on a different tab and will have an info box pop up with the day you clicked on.
- Click on the attachment in the middle of the information box (It will have a blue icon for a Google Doc and an orange icon for Google Slides).
- Click on the image and it will open the document/slide on a new tab. This is your copy, you may print it out or fill it out digitally.
- Columbus Reaction
- My Future Career (Via Google Classroom)
- My Budget
- Understanding South American Economies
- South America Political & Physical Map
- Final Quarter 3 Project-Intro and History
- Final Quarter 3 Project - Government and Economics
Geography Now Videos
- Career/Budget Links