Why a Chromebook?
A Chromebook is an inexpensive laptop with a long battery life that only requires simple maintenance that runs the Google Chrome operating system. They are ideal for use with the Jeffco Google Domain. These devices are not for storing files, or printing documents. They are very poor gaming devices so students won’t be easily distracted. We can provide consistency, reliability, and equity for all of our students.
What is a Chromebook?
Lenovo N23 Flip/Touch Chromebook Specs
Can I bring my own device if I have one?
Purchase a different device from a store of your choice OR use an existing device
- Must meet minimum requirements
- Teachers won't be able to enroll the device in the classroom management system, (LanSchool) ensuring the safety and integrity of your student while online.
- Not allowed for state-mandated testing.
- Teachers can't troubleshoot issues with device.
- No educational apps automatically pushed out to the device.
- Warranty and tech support are not available through the school or district.