Education Verification companies and employers please request verifications and records through Jefferson County Schools transcript request site

Graduated Seniors...Final transcripts are sent out by the beginning of June. Graduates, please give the college or university you chose in your senior survey 2 or 3 weeks to process those transcripts through their mail room.


Records have been sent to the District. For transcript requests or student verification, please request records or verification through Jefferson County Schools scriborder site:

or call Jeffco Student Records: 303-982-6715.

Current seniors....

Sending Transcripts to Colleges. . .

1. Submit application to college (most applications are now online)

2. Pay $3 to the RVHS financial office (exact change please)

3. Bring receipt to your alpha counselor with a Transcript Request Form (in counseling office)

4. If you need a Letter of Recommendation,

  • Log in to Naviance. Go to the About Me tab
  • Create your Letter of Recommendation Form - link in the top left corner
  • After completing form, click update to save your information
  • Go to Colleges tab and link to Letter of Recommendation
  • Choose Add Request at the top right and use the drop down to request teacher or counselor