New student Enrollment
Enrollment and Registration Checklist for NEW Students/Parents to RVHS
• If new to Ralston Valley High School, you must live within our attendance area to enroll, unless you were accepted through choice enrollment the previous year.
There are two steps to enrolling. First, parents, you need to register your student online using Jeffco Connect.https://jeffcoconnect.jeffco.k12.co.us/ Once you get on Jeffco Connect, enter your username and password if your student is currently in Jeffco Public Schools, or if he or she has previously attended Jeffco Public Schools please call for your username and password, or if you are brand new, click the tab under the login box that says, "New to Jeffco Public Schools."
• The first page is about you, the parent/guardian. Once you have entered your information, click the create account button at the bottom right, then continue to add information for your new student (residence, contact information, enrollment, health, and language details) then click the submit button to forward your information to the school for processing. Please print the summary page and bring to the registrar.
Second, please bring or send the following documentation to the school office once you have completed online registration through Jeffco Connect:
• Copy of student's birth certificate
• Proof of residence (a utility bill, contract, or lease with cancelled check or official mail)
• Current immunization records
• Transcript from previous school (and withdrawal grades if moving mid-school year)
• Copy of the summary page of Jeffco Connect
Your student will not be enrolled until we receive the above documents. We will then set an appointment with a counselor to select classes.
Please call the registrar with questions at 303-982-5593.
Enrollment and Registration for feeder middle schools incoming ninth graders
If your student is currently enrolled in a feeder middle school for Ralston Valley High School, AND you live in RVHS' attendance area, the middle school will roll your student automatically to RVHS for their freshman year. Your student will receive class registration materials at the middle school in February.
(RVHS feeder middle schools: Coal Creek, Three Creeks, some students from Drake , some students from Oberon, and some students from Wayne Carle depending on your address)
For current eighth graders who live in our attendance area and are planning to attend RVHS as a freshman, but are currently at a private or other school, please call Sue Halgren, RVHS registar, at 303-982-5593 for the enrollment process.
If you need to choice enroll, please click the link on the registrar page.