Congratulations! You are coming up on an exciting year with your student entering his/her last year of high school. There are many preparations that need to be done over the next year to ensure a successful year and graduation. One item to think about is your student’s senior yearbook picture. This year, we have provided information concerning several photographers who are interested in working with you and us to make certain senior pictures are properly photographed and arrive to the yearbook on time. (Click here for the list) If you have not done so already, make an appointment with a photographer as soon as possible.
You may use a photographer who is not on the provided list, but please give the photographer the following specs:
- Preferred JPEG submission: Use the Jostens link to directly upload your image. Link: https://images.jostens.com/410353794
- 300 dpi (senior pictures are roughly 2 inches wide and 3 inches tall when slotted into spaces on the senior portrait pages.)
- Color (the book is in color; if you prefer a black/white photo, that is fine)
- Head size to be 1/2 inch from bottom of chin to bridge of nose (this is just a recommendation, but one that will enhance the visual quality of your student’s picture)
- Indoor/Outdoor settings okay
- Waist up shot only (again, this is just a recommendation; full body photographs are fine, but your student will appear significantly smaller than those who provide primarily a head shot)
- Props acceptable (within the guidelines of the Ralston Valley/Jefferson County dress code)
DUE DATE FOR ALL SENIOR PHOTOS IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018.
Preferred submission of your senior photo is to upload it directly to our site: https://images.jostens.com/410353794
Please make sure your photo is clearly labeled with first and last name.