Miss Mock's Social Studies Page
Hello Parents and Students!
My name is Miss Mock and I will be your socials studies teacher for the 2017 - 2018 school year! I moved back to Denver this summer after teaching in Fruita, CO for the past several years. To access any of my school material you (students) can log in to Google Classroom. If you don't remember how to do this, the instructions are below. Parents: unfortunately, you have to have a school district email to access this site, but you can always ask your students to log in for you. Google Classroom is where I will post what we did for the day and attach any powerpoints and worksheets they might need. Students are always welcome to also pick up paper copies in the classroom out of the absent bin. I look forward to working with all of you this year and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thanks!!
Google Classroom Student Instructions:
1. Go to the Gmail log in page
2. Log in using your student Id firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click on the 9 little square boxes in the top right corner of the screen
4. Scroll down and click on the chalkboard looking icon called "Google Classroom"
5. You should be on a dashboard with all classes you are enrolled in and you simply have to click on my class
***If your dashboard says "no classes" or none appear then click on the little + button in the top right corner and add the code for my class. If you do not have this code then email me or check the poser in my classroom for your code.