Welcome to Liz's Advising!
Important Upcoming Dates: 2017/2018
· January 24 Circle meeting 6:00-8:00 pm
· February 2 Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart - ALL DAY
· February 13 PTSO 5:30-7:00
· February 16 Early Release 1:00
Our Community Norms
Jump Rope and Hoops for Heart Reminder
This is just a reminder that Friday, February 2nd is our Jump Rope and Hoops for Heart event. Please bring in any donations that you collected and turn them in to Rosie or David. Hearts for our memory wall should also be turned in to us, as well.
Everyone is welcome to join us in this fun and very worthy event. Thanks for participating and we’ll see you down in the gym on Friday, February 2nd.
Jump Rope and Hoops for Heart Schedule:
8:40 to 9:10 – Jimi’s Kindergarteners & Preschool
9:10 to 9:50 – Molly & Jim’s Class
9:50 to 10:30 – Mary & Ana’s class
10:35 to 11:15 – Per and Gabi’s classes
11:15 to 12:20 – Foundations, LEAP and Walkabout
1:05 to 1:45 – Bryan’s class & Liz’s class
1:50 to 2:30 – Kristie’s Class
2:40 to 3:15 – Preschool & Jana’s kindergarteners
IA Bey Blade Norms
The IA has new norms for Bey Blades. Please note the following:
- Bey Blades are allowed before or after school, AND at morning break 10:00-10:15 only
- Bey Blades before school are only allowed in the IA Hallway (please be mindful of noise levels in the hallway while playing)
- Bey Blades need to be kept inside backpacks at all times, unless they are out at the times above.
- If Bey Blades are seen outside of backpacks during class time, lunch, or lunch recess, they will be taken by an advisor.
Thank you for your understanding!