MPA Homeschool Programs Enrollment
Welcome and thank you so much for your interest in our programs!
Please schedule a tour with Jana Betlach,
HS Programs Director to learn more about the
programming availability for this year or for the school year of 2019-2020.
phone: 303-972-2627 x501
MPA offers two different programs to our homeschooling community,
the Options Program for K-8th,
Connections Program 1st- 6th grades.
Registration for the 2019-2020 is a little different this year!
All applications will be processed online through www.enrolljeffco.org.
- Step 1- Starting Dec. 17, go to www.enrolljeffco.org to learn about schools near you, and register on Jeffco- Connect
- Step 2- Beginning January 22- Feb. 8, apply to enroll in the school of your choice. All applications will go through this process, even homeschool families for MPA's enrichment programs. You will receive notification of the next step.
- After Feb. 8, 2019, begins the second choice enrollment period.
Please be advised for Jeffco Enrollment the following information will need to be entered during the application process.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Current piece of mail along with a parent/guardian's driver’s license or a current utility bill that shows the serviced address).All incoming 1st graders MUST meet district requirements for 1st grade.
- They must be 6 years old by October 1st, 2016. No exceptions and we cannot accept Kindergarten students on Fridays, (they are on Tuesdays.)
- Students may NOT be dually enrolled in COVA, H.O.P.E. or other publicly funded programs and be enrolled in our Homeschool Connection program.
- A materials/activity fee of $75 is due at registration in August.
- Tours are available and suggested, please call 303-972-2627 and ask for Jana Betlach, Director, to schedule a tour.
Next School Year’s 2019-2020 Enrollment All families need to use this system to let us know where your student(s) will go to school next school year. EnrollJeffco is a user-friendly way for families to learn about and enroll in our school. This new process will help families and schools plan ahead.
Here is a brief overview:
EnrollJeffco has two buttons –
- School Finder provides information about all 155 neighborhood, option, and charter schools in the district
- Enroll Now accesses the system all families will use to indicate where they intend to go to school next school year
All families with students that plan to attend a Jeffco Public School during the 2019-20 school year will need to go to www.EnrollJeffco.orgbetween Jan. 22 – Feb. 8 to indicate if they will:
- Return to the same school in 2019-20
- Attend their neighborhood school in 2019-20 or
- Apply to attend a different neighborhood school, option school, or charter school for 2019-20
If your student will be attending with MPA or your designated neighborhood school as soon as you indicate your intentions you are done until registration in July/August.
If your student is applying to attend a preschool, option, charter, or different neighborhood school, enrollment offers will be sent to families in late February along with instructions on next steps.
To access EnrollJeffco, you must have a Jeffco Connect account. I encourage you update your Jeffco Connect account, prior to January 22, and then take a few minutes to check out http://www.enrolljeffco.org/ for details.