MPA Homeschool Programs Enrollment
Welcome and thank you so much for your interest in our programs!
Please schedule a tour with Jana Betlach, HS Programs Director to learn more about the
programming availability for this year or for the school year of 2019-2020.
phone: 303-972-2627 x501
During formal registration in August, please be advised that we will require the following documentation with the choice enrollment form:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Current piece of mail along with a parent/guardian's driver’s license or a current utility bill that shows the serviced address).All incoming 1st graders MUST meet district requirements for 1st grade.
- They must be 6 years old by October 1st, 2016. No exceptions and we cannot accept Kindergarten students on Fridays, (they are on Tuesdays.)
- Students may NOT be dually enrolled in COVA, H.O.P.E. or other publicly funded programs and be enrolled in our Homeschool Connection program.
- A materials/activity fee of $75 is due at registration in August.
- Tours are available and suggested, please call 303-972-2627 and ask for Jana Betlach, Director, to schedule a tour.
- Complete the Choice Enrollment form. Fill in “MPA Homeschool Connection “ for school requested and indicate school attending as “Home-schooled”