THE FUTURE CENTER IS OPEN!!!
Future Center's 2018 Fall Semester's hours of operation are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm unless posted otherwise. . Transcripts and record requests for former students and graduates are submitted online through Jefferson County Public Schools. The system can be accessed through the public website www.jeffcopublicschools.org and then selecting the quick link Student Transcripts & Records
Services provided through the Future Center include:
● Official Transcripts submitted to colleges or for scholarships
● Unofficial transcripts for student personal use
Letters of recommendation request forms
● Scheduling of visits from colleges, universities, career/technical/vocational schools, and military branches to Green Mountain
● Information/postings from colleges, vocational/technical school, military, regarding campus visits, tours, college fairs, open houses.
● Information/postings regarding: ACT or SAT testing;
- college financial aid; scholarship opportunities;
- college summer study opportunities;
- student leadership or volunteer opportunities;
- local employment opportunities
Fees for transcripts are $3.00 for each official transcript and $1.00 each unofficial transcript – Payable at the time of request of transcripts. Students make requests and pay for transcripts in the Future Center.