SENIOR PICTURES DUE FRIDAY OCTOBER 13TH!
What should the picture look like?
1. waist up, portrait
2. least distracting background
3. your face takes center stage!
4. the yearbook staff reserves the right to decline your senior photograph based on
content. You will be notified and allowed to submit an alternative.
5. NO SELFIES!!!!
How can I submit my photograph? (in order of preference)
1. Online beginning August 25th here:
2. Deliver to the office on a CD or flash drive (if you'd like your media back please
include your first and last name and ACE room on CD or drive)
3. Deliver to the office a hard copy of the picture at least 3"x4" (if you want your
photograph back, please include your first and last name and ACE room on the
back of the photograph)
Below is a list of the senior class. If your senior photo is turned in you will have a (x) by your name in the first column. In the second column if your name has a (x) by it then you have turned in your senior signature. If you haven't done one column or both please come to room 222 during 5th block.