Prior to enrolling:
- Verify that your address is within our boundary.
- Click here to input your address to verify your residency.
- If your address is outside our boundary we are unable to enroll your student. Please contact your home school to enroll.
If you are new to Jeffco Public Schools:
- Families new to the district MUST create an account on JeffcoConnect.
- Enter student information for each student you need to enroll in Jeffco.
- Bring the following documents to the school to enroll your student:
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Two proofs of residency (lease/mortgage agreement with parent's name, utility bill)
- Parent's photo ID
- Custody or Guardianship papers (if applicable)
- Copy of transcript
- Behavior record and attendance and/or truancy documents
- Copy of IEP, or 504, if applicable
If your student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP) for special education:
- Bring the IEP with you when you enroll or re-enroll. We will not be able to enroll your student without the IEP.
- We will set up an appointment with a special ed teacher and a counselor to determine class schedule.
- Once you've created a JeffcoConnect account, call the registrar at 303-982-4163, to set up an appointment to enroll. We will not accommodate walk-ins.
- Bring all required documents to enroll. We will not be able to complete enrollment if there are missing required documents.
Falsified or withheld information
- In the event that any information is falsified or withheld, approval for admission and continued enrollment may be immediately withdrawn
If you are returning to Jeffco Public Schools:
- Do Not set up an account on JeffcoConnect.
- Log into JeffcoConnect to update your existing account with any changes in address or contact.
- If you do not remember your user name and/or password, please call the registrar, at 303-982-4163.
- Once you have updated your account, call the registrar to set up an appointment to re-enroll. We will not accommodate walk-ins.
- Bring the same required documents as above to re-enroll your student.