What is the Role of the Sponsor?
Sponsors provide students an unpaid internship experience which is educational in scope, supportive of the program's goals and purpose, and directed toward providing students with a comprehensive understanding of how the organization functions. Through this experience, sponsors may:
- Tap into interns with state-of-the-art skills.
- Share their professional experiences and successes.
- Show their commitment to the community.
- Become positive influences in interns' lives.
- Identify future talent and train students as potential employees.
- Increase work productivity without increasing costs.