Principles of Marketing
- Develop a working knowledge of marketing terminology
- Identify the basic relationship of marketing to other functional areas of the organization
- Define the basic elements of a marketing strategy
- Identify and apply demographic and psychographic information in marketing planning
- Define market segmentation, steps in its application, and how it affects the success of a product or service
- Compare the different buying behavior and decision making techniques among business, organizational, and individual consumers
- Explain the concepts of the marketing mix
In addition, all students in this course will be expected to join DECA and prepare for success in competition.
The calendar below includes upcoming assignments. Other significant events may also appear. Additional details are available in the Google Classroom for each section. Students are provided a Google Classroom code at school.