- The expectation for the end of 3rd grade is that all multiplication facts between 0-10 are known automatically. Please continue to work with your child on the math fluency.
- Math is not the only thing we are working on doing fluently! We are also practicing our reading fluency. Have your 3rd grader read aloud to parts of their book so they can practice their phrasing, speed, and accuracy!
- Students will have an assigned book to read at home from 12/3-12/11. They got to choose their book and will be completing a project in class with their book on 12/12, 12/13, and 12/14. Please send an empty cereal book to school with your child for this project on 12/10 or 12/11. Thanks!
Check for weekly learning's on the "Units of Study" tab!
- 12/7 - Our class is scheduled to shop at the Holiday Shop
- 12/7 - Scholastic Book Order Due
- 12/10 - MAP Testing
- 12/11 - MAP Testing
- 12/21 - Winter Party @ 9:00 am
- 12/21 - Mid-terms go home
- 12/24 - Winter Break
- 1/9 - Kids Return to School