Welcome to 3rd Grade!
- Spend some time every night helping your child with their multiplication and division facts fluency! This is a great thing to do in the car, while you are cooking dinner, etc....
- Right now they should be working on 5's, 2's, 10's, 9's, and 3's. Next week we will add 4's. So start practicing those 4 count-bys!
- Math is not the only thing we are working on doing fluently! We are also practicing our reading fluency. Have your 3rd grader read aloud to parts of their book so they can practice their phrasing, speed, and accuracy!
- Please have your 3rd Grader return their agenda everyday to school signed by a parent!
- Make sure math homework is always completed and brought back to school the following day. We have discussed our responsibilities as 3rd graders and doing homework is one of them. Your 3rd graders name AND number should be at the top of all assignments.
Check for weekly learning's on the "Units of Study" tab!
- 9/21 - Early Release
- 9/28 - Fundraising due
- 9/28 - Midterms Go Home
- 9/28 - Community Celebration, 4:30-7:00
- 10/3 - Field Day
- 10/5 - October Scholastic Book Orders Due
- 10/8-10/11 - Book Fair
- 10/9 and 10/10 - Fall Conferences
- 10/11 - Field Trip
- 10/12 - No School, Fall break
- 10/18 - Fall Picture Retakes
- 10/31 - Halloween Party