Welcome to 3rd Grade!
- The expectation for the end of 3rd grade is that all multiplication facts between 0-10 are known automatically. Please continue to work with your child on the math fluency.
- Math is not the only thing we are working on doing fluently! We are also practicing our reading fluency. Have your 3rd grader read aloud to parts of their book so they can practice their phrasing, speed, and accuracy!
- Practice telling time at home! Ask your 3rd grader randomly during the day to read a clock for you. They are also calculating elapsed time in class as well!
- If you are planning on attending Sheridan Green next year, please make sure you enroll through EnrollJeffco!
Check for weekly learning's on the "Units of Study" tab!
- May 3 - Flex Days, Testing for students last name A-L
- May 6 - Flex Days, Testing for students last name M-Z
- May 9 & 10 - MAP Testing
- May 20 - 22 - Camp Swampy (1:15 - 2:30)
- May 23 - Last Day of School - Early Release