Middle School Sports
Interested in playing middle school sports for Falcon Bluffs?
We are excited to announce that Middle School Sports Program is coming back for the spring season. Both boys and girls basketball, co-ed track, and co-ed flag football will be starting March 15th.
If you have any questions please contact me via email
Monday, March 15th, girl's basketball and flag football will start. Practices will be held Monday and Wednesday. The game schedules will come in the near future (usually 2-3 weeks into the season).
Tuesday, March 16th, boy's basketball and track will start. Practices will be held Tuesday and Thursday. The game schedules will come in the near future (usually 2-3 weeks into the season).
Use the link below to register:
Current health procedures due to COVID will be in place and are as followed:
COVID-19 Policy for Participation:
For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers, and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Wear a non-medical mask/face covering at all times that covers both nose and mouth.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
- Understand that Foothills and the school do not want to turn you away, but we will if necessary. Please be safe!!!