Family Information Night
August 15, 2018 5:30 pm in Large Gym
All freshman families are highly encouraged to attend!!
- This night is geared to answer your questions and provide resources for families on how to best utilize these devices at home and at school.
- Make sure you have paid the fee for the Chromebook in Jeffco Connect. If you need directions for how to do this, click here.
- Chromebooks will be distributed to all freshmen during Advisement August 17th once all forms are signed.
Agenda for Family Night:
5:30 - 5:40 Brief welcome and program overview
5:40 - 5:50 Keeping students safe in a digital world
5:50 - 5:55 Information on forms needed and contracts to be signed by students and parents/guardians.
Unable to attend the family night?
- Get a copy and sign the "Technology Device Usage Fee Agreement" form, Jeffco Mobile Device Checkout agreement and Google Form
- Make copies of Family planning guide, Checklist for Parenting in a Digital World, and Internet & Mobile Device Usage Contract
- Go to the library, turn in the signed copy of the "Technology Device Usage Fee Agreement" form and pick up Chromebook during normal school hours.
- Presentation from Family Night linked below
Free and reduced lunch students: Please go onto Jeffco Connect to ensure the fee has been adjusted properly, If the fee has not been adjusted properly, bring the letter you received for enrollment in the program and take it to the financial secretary the night of the event. If you still need to apply for free and reduced lunch, go to this website for more information and scroll to the very bottom to begin application process. PLEASE make sure you select YES on the permissions option to share the information with the school. If you receive SNAP, FDPIR or TANF benefits, this application process still must be completed as well for fees to be adjusted.