NORWAY - KVITFJELL
The 2019 JCI Nordic Academy will be held the Norwegian mountains - Kvitfjell. Kvitfjell is about 3-4 hours drive from Oslo and Oslo Airport. Parts of the program will be conducted in Oslo.
At Kvitfell the adacemy will take place at Furuseth Cabin. The cabin i 460 m2 , has 2 kitchen, 2 livingrooms, diningroom, 8 shared bedrooms , 6 bathrooms and sauna.
Individual travel arrangements to/from Oslo Airport & Oslo Central Station
- Arrival by Friday 12 p.m. at Oslo Central Station
- Everybody is responsible for timly arrival in at Oslo Central Station in Norway
Common travel arrangements to/from cabin by train/bus (Kvitfjell)
- Travel to/from cabin will be arrangend by the organisation team
- Departure earliest Monday 4 p.m. from Oslo Central Station
- Teambuilding - Nordic spirit
- Find our why - purpose
- Case studies
- About JCI & Nordic Group
- Insights Discovery
- Projects & Campaigns
- Local vs. National leadership
- Know-how transfer
- Case Studies
- Final presentations
- Action points for 2020
- Partnership commitment
Each participant will have receive homework and assignments that have to be prepared for the academy. Homework assignments will be distributed 2 weeks before the academy to the confirmed participants.
The application and registration will be done by a 2-step process.
- Please read the application requirements for participation in the Nordic Academy and send in your application within the deadline 20th July.
- After your application has been review by your national organisation and the Nordic Academy team, you will get a confirmation by 4th August.
- If you participation is confirmed, you will receive a link to complete your registration and the payment of the participants fee.
- The payment of the participants fee has to be done by 11th August.
The participation fee for this years Nordic Academy is 298 Euros.