In the town where I was born, lived a man who sailed to sea, 在我出生的小鎮裡,住了個航海的男人
And he told us of his life, in the land of submarines, 他跟我們描述他在潛水艇裡的生活
So we sailed on to the sun, till we found the sea of green, 於是我們朝著太陽航行,直到我們找到那片綠色大海
And we lived beneath the waves, in our yellow submarine, 從此我們就住在海浪之下的黃色潛水艇裡
(Chorus 副歌)
We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine, 我們都住在黃色潛水艇,黃色潛水艇,黃色潛水艇
We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine. 我們都住在黃色潛水艇,黃色潛水艇,黃色潛水艇
And our friends are all aboard. Many more of them live next door. 我們的朋友也都上了船,很多就住在隔壁
And the band begins to play. 樂隊開始演奏
(Chorus 副歌)
As we live a life of ease, every one of us has all we need, 我們就這樣過著安逸的生活,每個人都有所需要的東西
Sky of blue, and sea green, in our yellow submarine. 藍色的天空,綠色的大海,在黃色潛水艇裡