Dolphins U.S. History
- Click on the link above, " Industrialism Digital Notebook", then click make a copy.
- Use the internet and/or your notes to complete the digital notebook.
- Make sure to submit your completed notebook in Google Classrooms.
Unit 3: Industrialization
Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons Position Paper Assignment
- View Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons and record pros and cons on your Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons - Chart.
- Read the Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons Writing Assignment.
- When everyone finishes step 1, we will read together the citizen responses and assignment rubric.
- Respond to the question: Overall, was the Industrial Revolution a positive event in history or a negative event?
- Using Google Docs, write a letter to the local newspaper editor in which you MUST do the following:
- Explore the issue of the positive and negative aspects of the Industrial Revolution.
- Analyze various points of view on the issue.
- Explain and defend your position on the issue.
- Support your point of view using your understanding of social studies.
- Share your letter with TWO peers and give each other feedback and comment on each others letters.
- Review the feedback and comments by your peers and make the necessary changes for your final draft.
- Submit your final draft into Google Classroom by adding your letter as an attachment to the assignment and click turn-in.
Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons Position Paper Instructions
Industrial Revolution - Pros vs. Cons Writing Assignment.pdf
Industrialization: BIG Business Lesson
Industrialization- BIG Business (Student).pdf
Standard Oil Political Cartoon Analysis
JD Rock Political Cartoon BIO WKSHT.pdf
Industrialism DBQ I
Rockefeller and Carnegie Primary Source Analysis WS.pdf